Sebogen Skin Care Lotion – Skin Repair, Anti-aging, Natural Moisturizer, Heal Dryness without SLS, SLES, Paraben
How Sebogen Skin Care Lotion Works
McG Sebogen Skin Care Lotion has been specifically developed for those who have severe skin dryness and need to moisturize.
It contains many moisturizing components such as Panthenol (D-Panthenol), Hyaluronic Acid, Urea. McG Sebogen Skin Care Lotion is absorbed rapidly into your skin.
It can also be used for after hair transplant procedure to wash the implanted hair. During that phase, it is very beneficial for the healing of scars and softening up the scabs. As it is absorbed easily into the skin, it can be a great support for healing.
Main Benefits of Sebogen Skin Care Lotion are as Follows:
- Nourishes and revives your skin.
- Moisturizes your skin and increases its elasticity.
- Softens up the scabs after hair transplant and heals the tissues.
- Helps improve stretch marks occured during pregnancy.
McG Sebogen Skin Care Lotion contains different moisturizing, relieving and soothing vitamins. These vitamins and their benefits are:
- Panthenol: It penetrates deep into the skin. Keeps the skin moist protects its flexibility. It is also known as provitamin B5. It helps wounds heal faster by reducing inflammation and itching. Thanks to its moisturizing feature, it increases the thickness of your hair.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Its most important feature is water containing and moisturizing the skin. It helps the formation and maintenance of collagen fibers. It repairs of worn tissues and preserves their elasticity.
- Urea: It helps purify the skin from dead cells. It is a natural substance that softens and heals the skin. Has a softening effect which is utilized to remove the rashes, dryness, cracks due to temperature change. By keeping the skin hydrated, prevents excess dryness.
- Hexamidine Diisethionate: With its antibacterial and antiseptic effect, it protects the skin against proliferation of bacteria on the skin and kills microbes. It provides a naturally oily skin and prevents excess dryness.
- Jojoba Oil: It has an anti-allergic effect. It refreshes the skin. It is especially effective on acne. It also reduces the burning and rashes on the skin. It is really helpful for stretch marks that occur during pregnancy and increase the skin’s flexibility.
- Sweet Almond Oil: It reduces the burning, itching and redness of the skin. It allows the skin to protect its moisture and provides rapid absorption without blocking the pores on the skin. It is beneficial to improve stretch marks that occurred during pregnancy.
How to Use Sebogen Skin Care Lotion
McG Sebogen Skin Care Lotion is applied to massage where moisture is needed. It can be repeated as much as necessary during the day.
It can be used in the care process after hair transplant. It fixes crusting that occursa after hair transplantation
Suitable for male and female use