Sebogen Dermo-Cosmetic Soap – Moisture Balance Face, Body and Hair with Herbal Extracts and Urea
How Sebogen Dermo-Cosmetic Soap Works
McG Sebogen Dermo-cosmetic Soap has been specifically formulated for skin and hair care with herbal extracts.
With Arnica Montana and Bay Leaf, it provides the ideal balance of oil and moisture for your skin and prevents dandruff and microorganisms.
Main benefits of McG Sebogen Dermo-Cosmetic Soap can be listed as follows:
- Provides a deep yet soft cleansing,
- Prevents acnes and pimples,
- Creates an anti-aging effect,
- Prevents dandruff,
- Provides an ideal balance of oil and moisture.
Sebogen Dermo-cosmetic Soap contains various rich herbal extracts:
- Arnica Montana: Grows on paths in mountains. It is used to reduce inflammation, accelerate the healing phase of wounds, and it relieves muscle pain. It helps prevent the effects of bacteria and fungi on the skin.
- Wheat Germ Oil: It improves the skin quality, helps delay early aging and provides a lighter shade to dark spots. It increases the strength of the cellular membrane. It has a soothing effect on the skin.
- Grape Seed Oil: It is one of the most powerful antioxidant substances known. It has anti-aging effect.
- Bay Leaf Oil: It is anti-microbial and anti-bacterial. Prevents acne dandruff. The positive effects of bay leaf oil in problematic skins with dandruff, have been demonstrated by clinical trials.
- Urea: It is a natural substance that softens and heals the skin. It has a soothing effect which is used to soften and remove the skin rashes caused by some diseases, dryness, cracks due to heat change.
How to Use Sebogen Dermo-Cosmetic Soap
It’s applied in the morning and evening thoroughly foaminc face, hair and body rinse with plenty of water. Suitable for daily use.