Kapigen Hair Loss Shampoo – Stimulates Regrowth, Repairs Hair Follicles and Natural DHT Blocker with Procapil, Biotin, Vitamin E, Phytokeratine
How KAPIGEN Hair Loss Shampoo Works
McG Kapigen specially formulated anti-hair loss shampoo gives a new meaning to the hair loss solutions.
McG Kapigen shampoo protects your hair with its rich content of 5% Procapil and vitamins.
McG Kapigen Anti Hair Loss Shampoo gets its effect from its rich and profound formula. McG Kapigen Foam strengthens your existing hair and stimulates new hair growth with Procapil which is proven to be effective against hair loss, along with Biotin, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E, Phytokeratin
Why is Procapil Most Preferred?
Procapil is a vitamin complex that contains Biotinil-GHK,Oleanolic Acid and Apigenin. It is a vitamin complex especially developed to stop hair loss. It is one of the 3 products with proven effects against hair loss in the world. While the other 2 products are Minoxidil and Finasteride cause side effects such as body hair growth, sexual disfunction and palpitations, Procapil has no known side effects. Procapil builds a barrier around hair follicles. DHT hormone, which causes hair loss, cannot cross this barrier and cannot damage hair follicles. According to clinical studies, the result obtained with 5% Minoxidil can also be obtained with 3% Procapil. As a result of the clinical studies that show no side effects, Procapil-containing products are among the most recommended products by specialist physicians for people who experience hair loss or want to protect their hair in a healthy way.
Conclusion: According to the research made on Procapil about its Biotinyl-GHK and Minoxidil, based on control group, both 1% Biotinyl-GHK (2ppm) and 1% Minoxidil has provided a 58% growth in diameter of hair. Whereas 2,5% Procapil, which is 5ppm Biotinyl-GHK, has provided a 121% growth in the diameter of hair on control group.
* This research has been made by Bioalternatives Laboratories.
Comparing Side Effects Procapil with Minoxidil and Finasteride
Main Benefits of Kapigen Hair Loss Procapil Shampoo can be listed as follows:
- Helps preventing & healing alopecia and alopecia arreata.
- Procapil limits the production of DHT hormone which is the main cause of hair loss.
- Supports growth of newly implanted hair grafts after hair transplantation.
- It increases the quality of your hair and gives a better shine.
- Provides a balance of moisture and grease in your hair.
KAPIGEN Hair Loss Procapil Shampoo is a special combination of complex vitamins that is formed of Biotinyl-GHK, Oleanolic Acid and Apigen.
It contains the following vitamins and supplements:
- Biotinyl- GHK (Procapil component): Stimulates scalp and accelerates hair growing phase.
- Oleanolic Acid (Procapil component): Prevents the function of 5-alpha Reductase Enzyme and therefore the production of DHT hormone.
- Provitamin B5 (Panthenol): Protects hair from damage, gives a shine to it.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): It is very beneficial for cellular rejuvenation and is also a great antioxidant. Protects hair from damage.
- Biotin: Thickens the hair and accelerates growth phase. It strengthens your hair against external factors such as sunlight, dust, dye etc. It prolongs the Anagen phase of your hair and indirectly slows hair loss.
- Apigenin (Procapil component): It enlarges the capillaries so that the blood circulation functions better. This means more alimentation of hair roots and healthier hair.
- Phytokeratine: Keratine helps damaged hair to liven up and gives its elasticity back. It provides more alive, volumed and shiny hair.
How to Use KAPIGEN Hair Loss Shampoo
KAPIGEN Hair Loss Shampoo is applied by massaging the wet hair.
Wait 2-3 minutes and then rinse. Repeat if necessary. Can be used with KAPIGEN foam or spray for more effective results.
Suitable for male and female use.