Kapigen Hair Loss Foam – Styles Your Hair, Stimulates Regrowth, Repairs Hair Follicles with Procapil, Biotin, Vitamin E, Phytokeratine, Menthol and Camphor
How KAPIGEN Hair Loss Foam Works
McG Kapigen specially formulated anti-hair loss foam gives a new meaning to the hair loss solutions.
It is the first and only Procapil based “foam” in the world. Our studies for patenting are in process.
McG Kapigen Anti Hair Loss Styling Foam gets its effect from its rich and profound formula. McG Kapigen Foam strengthens your existing hair and stimulates new hair growth with Procapil which is proven to be effective against hair loss, along with Biotin, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E, Phytokeratin, Menthol and Camphor
Why is Procapil Most Preferred?
Procapil is a vitamin complex that contains Biotinil-GHK,Oleanolic Acid and Apigenin. It is a vitamin complex especially developed to stop hair loss. It is one of the 3 products with proven effects against hair loss in the world. While the other 2 products are Minoxidil and Finasteride cause side effects such as body hair growth, sexual disfunction and palpitations, Procapil has no known side effects. Procapil builds a barrier around hair follicles. DHT hormone, which causes hair loss, cannot cross this barrier and cannot damage hair follicles. According to clinical studies, the result obtained with 5% Minoxidil can also be obtained with 3% Procapil. As a result of the clinical studies that show no side effects, Procapil-containing products are among the most recommended products by specialist physicians for people who experience hair loss or want to protect their hair in a healthy way.
* This research has been made by Bioalternatives Laboratories.
Comparing Side Effects Procapil with Minoxidil and Finasteride
Main Benefits of Kapigen Hair Loss Procapil (5%) Foam can be listed as follows:
- Procapil limits the production of DHT hormone which is the main cause of hair loss.
- With its content of Menthol and Camphor, it stimulates scalp blood circulation.
- It feeds newly implanted hair follicles after hair transplant procedure and increases the success rate.
- It repairs and livens up your damaged hair due to external factors.
- It is a great styling product with no damage to your hair thanks to its special formulation.
Procapil is a special combination of complex vitamins that is formed of Biotinyl-GHK, Oleanolic Acid and Apigen.
Kapigen Hair Loss foam contains the following vitamins and supplements:
- Biotinyl- GHK (Procapil component): Stimulates scalp and accelerates hair growing phase.
- Oleanolic Acid (Procapil component): Prevents the function of 5-alpha Reductase Enzyme and therefore the production of DHT hormone.
- Apigenin (Procapil component): It enlarges the capillaries so that the blood circulation functions better. This means more alimentation of hair roots and healthier hair.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): It is very beneficial for cellular rejuvenation and is also a great antioxidant. Protects hair from damage.
- Arnica Montana Extract: It is a great herbal extract that prevents skin irritation and dandruff which can indirectly cause hair loss.
- Biotin: Thickens the hair and accelerates growth phase. It strengthens your hair against external factors such as sunlight, dust, dye etc. It prolongs the Anagen phase of your hair and indirectly slows hair loss.
- Phytokeratine: Keratine helps damaged hair to liven up and gives its elasticity back. It provides more alive, volumed and shiny hair.
- Provitamin B5 (Panthenol): Protects hair from damage, gives a shine to it.
- Camphor: Camphor extract is a very beneficial herbal supplement that stimulates blood circulation and prevents hair loss.
- Menthol: Stimulates blood circulation in scalp. It has antiseptic and antifungal effects, which helps hair to be healthier.
It is addressed by the experts that combining Camphor and Menthol provides a great efficiency against hair loss by stimulating blood circulation. McG Anti Hair Loss Foam is the first product that contains procapil, menthol and camphor combined, which makes even stronger effect against hair loss.
How to Use KAPIGEN Hair Loss Foam
Shake the product before each use. The product has a natural foam-forming mechanism. It is not a gas compressed product. It means the foam you will get contains 100% product.
The foamer pump is pressed 3 times and sufficient foam is handled. Apply on dry hair and scalp twice a day. It does not require rinsing after the application and it is receommended not to shower for 2-3 hours.
Suitable for male and female use.